Sunday, May 22, 2011

WOW

So I've been VERY behind on my posting and updating, as you have probably noticed. Things have been a little hectic over here. As some of you may know, Clever Knits yarn store is now closed. The process of closing the store has been what has taken up most of my time the last month or so. But everything is pretty much done, so now I can concentrate back on Oink Pigments!

There's a few things to talk about that you may or may not have known:

I totally missed April's contest, and May is pretty much over. Instead of doing a (belated) contest, everyone is just going to get a discount! $5 OFF when you use the code OOPS at checkout. Sorry for being so behind! June's contest should still happen, provided nothing catastrophic happens!


Although Clever Knits has closed, you can still purchase all Oink Pigments yarns in the online store on the Oink Pigments website. Also, be on the lookout, Oink Pigments is slowly expanding and may be coming to a yarn store near you! I will be adding a page to the website with all of the information on the brick-and-mortar shops where you can purchase Oink Pigments yarn.


All yarns now come in all colorways, keychains too. Custom colors are still available, and are still the same price as non-custom colors.


In a few weeks, the sock base for Oink Pigments Sock may change. I have some skeins in the old base still, so if/when the base changes, those will go on CLEARANCE!


I think that's about it. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, but hopefully not. News of the stores that will be carrying Oink Pigments should be posted very soon! (Working on some big starting orders for a couple of places!)


Til next time! :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment