Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So I lied a little...

Ok. So I lied a little about when the new yarn/ colorways would be making their debut..
BUT the yarn didn't arrive until this afternoon, so I obviously couldn't have dyed it beforehand.
I am liking the new yarn a lot. The ply is much better than the previous yarn and it smells much more sheepy :D

No dyeing has happened yet, but I spent the rest of the evening getting some of the skeins ready to be dyed (hint: STRIPES). First thing in the morning (after breakfast of course) I will begin dyeing! I should have them all dyed and ready to go by this weekend, but I make no promises, since my last estimate wasn't exactly an accurate one.

I still need a few more colorways- so if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! I love the input!

:@)

No comments:

Post a Comment