Friday, July 16, 2010

New Yarn and Colorways!

Coming sometime this weekend, or later this week, will be lots of new colorways- and some that aren't new but sold out right away! ALSO I will be using a new base yarn; it will no longer be an 80/20 blend of wool and nylon. Now it will be an 8-ply 100% merino wool!

If you have an suggestions for colorways, I am always up for some ideas! Just drop me an email (oinkpigments@gmail.com) and let me know which colors you'd like. Custom colorways are also available if you want something specific just for you!
Prepayment is required, and a minimum of 2 skeins must be ordered.



In slightly related news, I think I have pretty much got the online store figured out, I just need to update my inventory with the new colorways! So an online store should be making it's debut in the next week or so! :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment