Friday, January 4, 2013

Stiches West 2013: 48 days left!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have about 7 weeks until Stitches West. Can't believe it has gone by so quickly!

We got our booth number this morning! We will be in Booth 846, just across the way from our friends at Slipped Stitch Studios!


There is still a lot of dyeing to do, but the shelves are filling up nicely. I still need to order a little more yarn, but I will be doing that in the next week or so.


The yarns are in rainbow-ish order and the empty spaces are colors that I still need to dye. The middle shelf is Sock and the right shelf Worsted. I didn't plan on spaces for the other stuff, so those will probably live in containers until the first shelf empties. When I am done, all of those shelves will be stuffed full of yarny and fibery goodness. As you can see by the first shelf, I still have a ways to go.
(You may be able to see some new colors hiding on those shelves, but some of them still need names, so I will announce those in a new post later.)

What we are planning to bring to Stitches:
Sock- 100% Superwash Merino, 420yd/100g
Worsted- 100% Superwash Merino, 230yd/100g
Fancy Lace- 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk, 875yd/100g
Minis- ~25yd of OP Sock
Superwash BFL Roving- 4oz braid
BRAND NEW! Merino Roving- 1oz knot

Hopefully everything will get done in time. I am still on schedule (for now), so it's not crunch time yet!

I think that's it for now. I'm off to go dye some yarn! :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment