Monday, March 5, 2012

Test Knitters Needed!!!

There are quite a few new patterns that are mostly finished, I just need some test knitters!

The patterns are:
-A set of 2 headband patterns (worsted)
-Cabled fingerless gloves (worsted)
-A magic-loop, toe-up, lace sock pattern (sock)

Since the patterns must be test-knitted in Oink Pigments yarn, the test knitters will receive 50% off of the cost of the yarn.

I would like 2-3 testers for each pattern.

If you are interested or have questions, please email me at oinkpigments@gmail.com

More patterns are also in the works, but aren't quite to the testing phase. If there is a pattern you would like to see, let me know, I am always open to suggestions!

Thanks! :@)

2 comments:

  1. Count me in for headbands! sent you emial already :)

    Simpleknitts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In for this! Any pattern interests me! Love socks
    Kathy.lee@state.mn.us

    ReplyDelete